Sunday 6 May 2012

London best caffe!

Although I have created this blog mainly to review beauty products, I have to tell you all of this amazing caffe I went to a week ago! I found it because some friends recommended me "Hummingbird Bakery" but when I found it, I was disappoint as most cakes where sold out and there was no place to sit down. However, next to Hummingbird Bakery there was this caffe called L'eto Caffe. Everyone was staring at the cakes from outside and it was so busy in there that I decided to give it a go! I must say, it was the best latte I had in my life and one of the best cakes...so forget Starbucks and go to L'eto Caffe if you want real quality! However, it is pricey, two cakes and two hot drinks...16pounds!

This is the website: http://letocaffe.co.uk/

Photos of the delicious food and drinks:


No comments:

Post a Comment