Sunday 6 May 2012

Nyx products





I recently purchased Nyx products, the first time I ever tried them was in Switzerland. I always had a problem finding the mascara that actually does what the packaging says "makes your eyelashes thicker and longer", I must say that if you are looking for a mascara that does this try: Dolly Eye Mascara. It is onlt about 8pounds so compared to other mascara prices it is not too bad as this one actually works!







The other day I also purchased yellow concealer which is meant to be good for dark circles...I did not expect a miracle as I am seem to be born with dark circles :/ but it actually does its job! I bought this product (see underneath), it is 5.50 pounds but the container is quite small.


I also purchased eyebrow pencil, I used to really like it but now I am thinking of switching back to Mac eyebrow pencil as I think the colour might had look more natural and goes more with my hair colour!! I have tried the light brown, brown and dark brown eyebrow pencil of Nyx cosmetics, brown and dark brown are actually quite similar! Light brown I would recommend for blondes as it is lighter than it looks on the website.
Mac eyebrow pencil:



Nyx eyebrow pencil:



I also bought this matte lipstick from Nyx called "Summer Breeze", I really like the colour as it is the perfect shade of pink, not too bright nor too light! However, this lipstick does not stay on for very long such as Mac lipsticks but they are cheaper!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment