Sunday 16 September 2012

In the last couple of months I have been buying so much stuff, from peplum tops to tops with studs. I have been buying quite a lot from missguided.co.uk and Zara, you can see below some of my purchases :). I love the fact that peplum tops/dresses make women figure so much more appealing and feminine like, probably why I cannot get enough and I need to keep buying!
This top is from Missguided.co.uk I bought a size 10 due to having 34E...thinking it would be too tight but was actually quite big! So I bought the same in white size 8 and a beige one without studs!

I guess I probably got bored of the studs, so I decided to buy a peplum top that has a peter-pan collar (think this is what it is called)! I bought this lovely top from Zara, bought a size M as I think there were only a couple left! Wish I bought size S but you know how it is in Zara, there is stock in next day its all gone.
I also bought this long black blazer with studs from Zara. I saw this woman wearing it, I then went straight to Zara as I knew if I would not buy it...I would regret it!

I also bought this jacket the other day, I cant stop purchasing peplum related garments...Im in love haha and I doubt it is stopping here! Guess these have been some of my latest purchases :) winter is coming...guess need a new coat too soon!


1 comment:

  1. That top looks great on you! I find peplums are great for balancing out a bigger chest, being more fitted around the waist, actually I think they're pretty good for most shapes!

    I just did a post on peplums as well actually, maybe you'd like to read it? All indie shops and designers as well, link is http://secretcarousel.blogspot.com/2012/09/each-peach-peplum.html

    Julia x
    http://secretcarousel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete