Thursday 29 December 2011

Loreal Casting Creme Gloss

Ever tried this?? I think Casting Creme Gloss is AMAZING! I definitely recommend it, especially someone that wants to dye their hair at home and is not sure of what colour to dye it. I wasnt too sure what colour to dye it, as it only lasts 28 washes this means that if you do not like your new colour, you can always go back to your colour before you dyed it without damaging your hair. I also love how glossy this product makes your hair, its ammonia free and includes a free conditioner!

The ones I have used are Medium Brown and Dark Brown :) and I am very happy with the colours, make sure that if you are blonde you should not use these colours, they are designer for hair colours that are already light or dark brunette.




No comments:

Post a Comment