Thursday 29 December 2011

FreshLook Dimensions

The first time I ever bought this contact lenses was about two years ago. I've always wanted a different eye colour, as my natural eye colour is between blue-green colour but I always wanted them either blue or green.

Hence, they gave me a few free samples and when I tried the Sea Green contacts...I must say, I fell in love with them. I remember wearing them, other people definitely noticed them but most people could not tell whether they were my natural colour or not.

These contact lenses are designed for light coloured eyes, so if you have dark eyes they will be barely noticeable...so you should try other FreshLook contact lenses designed for dark coloured eyes. Additionally, even if you have light coloured eyes, these contact lenses look different on different people!!

These pictures show the difference of wearing the contacts and without them, they also make the eyes a bit bigger!!


No comments:

Post a Comment